CPI Card Group (NASDAQ:PMTS – Get Rating) is scheduled to announce its earnings results before the market opens on Monday, August 8th. Investors interested in listening to the company’s conference call can do so using this link.
CPI Card Group (NASDAQ:PMTS – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May 5th. The company reported $0.51 earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $111.42 million for the quarter. CPI Card Group had a net margin of 4.91% and a negative return on equity of 16.05%.
CPI Card Group Price Performance
NASDAQ:PMTS opened at $18.00 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $202.59 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.84 and a beta of 1.32. CPI Card Group has a 1-year low of $10.18 and a 1-year high of $38.92. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $16.69.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
CPI Card Group Company Profile
CPI Card Group Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, production, data personalization, packaging, and fulfillment of financial payment cards. It operates through Debit and Credit, and Prepaid Debit segments. The Debit and Credit segment produces financial payment cards and provides integrated card services to card-issuing banks.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CPI Card Group (PMTS)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for CPI Card Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CPI Card Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.