Shares of Creek Road Miners, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CRKR – Get Rating) dropped 4.6% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.25 and last traded at $0.26. Approximately 5,052 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average daily volume of 61,298 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.27.
Creek Road Miners Stock Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.35 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.14. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.63, a quick ratio of 1.37 and a current ratio of 1.37.
Creek Road Miners Company Profile
Creek Road Miners, Inc engages in cryptocurrency mining business. The company was formerly known as Wizard Brands, Inc and changed its name to Creek Road Miners, Inc in July 2021. The company was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Park City, Utah.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Creek Road Miners (CRKR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Creek Road Miners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creek Road Miners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.