Brunello Cucinelli (OTCMKTS:BCUCY – Get Rating) had its target price hoisted by equities research analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from €34.00 ($35.05) to €46.00 ($47.42) in a report issued on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Brunello Cucinelli Trading Down 1.8 %
Shares of BCUCY opened at $29.75 on Thursday. Brunello Cucinelli has a 1-year low of $20.49 and a 1-year high of $37.85. The company has a 50-day moving average of $24.67 and a 200 day moving average of $26.86.
Brunello Cucinelli Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brunello Cucinelli (BCUCY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Brunello Cucinelli Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brunello Cucinelli and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.