DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust (NYSE:KSM – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $9.93 and traded as low as $9.65. DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust shares last traded at $9.65, with a volume of 20,620 shares trading hands.
DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust Stock Down 1.0 %
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $9.33 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $9.93.
DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust Announces Dividend
The company also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, July 29th. Stockholders of record on Monday, July 18th were given a dividend of $0.04 per share. This represents a $0.48 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.97%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, July 15th.
Institutional Trading of DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust
About DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust
Deutsche Strategic Municipal Income Trust is a closed-ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Deutsche Investment Management Americas Inc The fund invests in the fixed income markets of the United States. It primarily invests investment grade or unrated municipal securities of comparable quality, as well as in high-yield municipal securities that are below investment grade.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust (KSM)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.