Elekta AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:EKTAY – Get Rating) crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $7.09 and traded as low as $7.04. Elekta AB (publ) shares last traded at $7.14, with a volume of 24,032 shares.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. cut their target price on Elekta AB (publ) from SEK 79 to SEK 69 and set an “underweight” rating for the company in a research note on Tuesday, April 26th.
Elekta AB (publ) Trading Up 1.1 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $7.09 and a 200 day simple moving average of $7.83. The firm has a market cap of $2.74 billion, a P/E ratio of 20.99 and a beta of 1.01. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.52, a quick ratio of 0.95 and a current ratio of 1.17.
Elekta AB (publ) Company Profile
Elekta AB (publ), a medical technology company, provides clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders worldwide. The company offers Versa HD, a brain metastases solution; Elekta Unity, a MR-Linac technology; Elekta Harmony, a linear accelerator; Elekta Infinity for treating a range of patients with simple-to-complex radiotherapy needs; Elekta Synergy, a digital accelerator for advanced image-guided radiation therapy; treatment management solutions; automated and integrated quality assurance solutions; and hardware and software motion management technology.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Elekta AB (publ) (EKTAY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Elekta AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elekta AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.