Shares of Emblem Corp (CVE:EMC – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.88 and traded as low as $1.84. Emblem shares last traded at $1.88, with a volume of 597,714 shares changing hands.
Emblem Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average of $1.88 and a 200 day moving average of $1.88. The firm has a market capitalization of $245.45 million and a P/E ratio of -9.89. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 30.01, a current ratio of 3.61 and a quick ratio of 3.24.
Emblem Company Profile
Emblem Corp. produces, distributes, and sells medical cannabis and cannabis derivatives in Canada. The company also operates medical cannabis education centers to provide education services for making informed decisions about medical cannabis treatment options to physicians and patients. In addition, it provides various accessories.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emblem (EMC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Emblem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emblem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.