Fluidra (OTCMKTS:FLUIF – Get Rating) had its target price reduced by equities researchers at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from €36.00 ($37.11) to €30.00 ($30.93) in a report issued on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Berenberg Bank dropped their price objective on Fluidra from €42.50 ($43.81) to €35.00 ($36.08) in a research note on Friday, July 15th.
Fluidra Stock Performance
FLUIF opened at $20.00 on Thursday. Fluidra has a 52-week low of $20.00 and a 52-week high of $43.25. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $21.81 and its 200 day simple moving average is $25.93.
Fluidra, SA, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets accessories and machineries for swimming pools, irrigation, and water treatment and purification for private and public customers worldwide. The company manufactures and distributes various components required for the construction, renovation, improvement, and maintenance of residential and commercial pools; markets fluid handling products and pool materials; and provides financial advisory services in the acquisition of shares.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fluidra (FLUIF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Fluidra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fluidra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.