French Connection Group PLC (LON:FCCN – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 22.12 ($0.27) and traded as high as GBX 29.80 ($0.37). French Connection Group shares last traded at GBX 29.55 ($0.36), with a volume of 18,750 shares.
French Connection Group Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.39, a quick ratio of 0.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 344.05. The company has a market cap of £28.55 million and a P/E ratio of -3.79. The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 29.55 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 22.12.
About French Connection Group
French Connection Group PLC designs, produces, and distributes branded fashion clothing for men, women, and children. The company also provides toiletries and fragrances, shoes, watches, jewelry, eyewear, and furniture, as well as accessories and homeware products. It operates retail stores and concessions in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, the United States, and Canada; and e-commerce stores.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for French Connection Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for French Connection Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.