GEMALTO NV/S (OTCMKTS:GTOMY – Get Rating) shares passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $28.11 and traded as low as $28.11. GEMALTO NV/S shares last traded at $28.11, with a volume of 100 shares trading hands.
GEMALTO NV/S Trading Up 3.7 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $28.11 and its 200 day moving average is $28.11.
GEMALTO NV/S Company Profile
Gemalto N.V. provides digital security products and services worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Identity, IoT & Cybersecurity; and Smartcards & Issuance. It designs security solutions to governments, industrial companies, and enterprises; and ePassports, border and visa management, biometrics, ID and health cards, voter and vehicle registration, drivers' licenses, and eGovernment support services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GEMALTO NV/S (GTOMY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for GEMALTO NV/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GEMALTO NV/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.