Gladstone Commercial Co. (NASDAQ:GOODO – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 0.4% on Friday . The company traded as low as $23.17 and last traded at $23.20. 557 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 87% from the average session volume of 4,318 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.30.
Gladstone Commercial Trading Down 0.4 %
The business’s 50-day moving average is $22.45.
Gladstone Commercial Dividend Announcement
The business also recently declared a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 30th. Investors of record on Thursday, September 22nd will be given a $0.125 dividend. This represents a $1.50 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 6.47%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 21st.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gladstone Commercial (GOODO)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Gladstone Commercial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gladstone Commercial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.