Hipgnosis Songs Fund Limited (OTC:HPGSF – Get Rating) fell 5.1% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $1.30 and last traded at $1.30. 6,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 67% from the average session volume of 3,903 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.37.
Hipgnosis Songs Fund Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $1.36.
Hipgnosis Songs Fund Company Profile
Hipgnosis Songs Fund Limited is a closed-ended fund launched and managed by The Family (Music) Limited. The fund invests in songs and associated musical intellectual property rights, including master recordings and producer royalties. Hipgnosis Songs Fund Limited was formed in 2018 and is domiciled in Guernsey.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hipgnosis Songs Fund (HPGSF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Hipgnosis Songs Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hipgnosis Songs Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.