Shares of hopTo Inc. (OTCMKTS:HPTO – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.42 and traded as high as $0.45. hopTo shares last traded at $0.45, with a volume of 10,000 shares.
hopTo Stock Up 7.1 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.42 and a 200-day moving average of $0.43. The firm has a market cap of $8.48 million, a P/E ratio of 8.40 and a beta of 1.85.
hopTo (OTCMKTS:HPTO – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, May 16th. The technology company reported $0.01 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $0.95 million for the quarter. hopTo had a return on equity of 20.41% and a net margin of 21.07%.
hopTo Company Profile
hopTo Inc, together with its subsidiaries, develops and sells application publishing software in the United States, Brazil, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, and internationally. The company's application publishing software includes application virtualization and cloud computing software for a range of computer operating systems, including Windows, UNIX, and various Linux-based variants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on hopTo (HPTO)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for hopTo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for hopTo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.