Ilika plc (OTCMKTS:ILIKF – Get Rating) traded down 6.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.90 and last traded at $0.92. 104,966 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 45% from the average session volume of 190,784 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.99.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Berenberg Bank decreased their target price on shares of Ilika from GBX 250 ($3.06) to GBX 240 ($2.94) in a research report on Friday, July 15th.
Ilika Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.75 and its 200-day moving average is $1.25.
Ilika Company Profile
Ilika plc engages in the design, development, and production of solid-state batteries under the Stereax name primarily in the United Kingdom, Asia, rest of Europe, and North America. It offers batteries for a range of applications in the industrial Internet of Things, electric vehicles, smart cities, consumer electronics, and medical sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ilika (ILIKF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Ilika Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ilika and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.