IMPACT Silver Corp. (OTCMKTS:ISVLF – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 2.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.27 and last traded at $0.28. Approximately 73,920 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 39% from the average daily volume of 120,850 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.29.
IMPACT Silver Trading Down 2.8 %
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.25 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.34.
About IMPACT Silver
IMPACT Silver Corp. engages in the exploration, development, and mineral processing activities in Mexico. The company produces silver, lead, zinc, gold, and copper deposits. It primarily owns interests in the Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver-Gold District and the Capire Mineral District covering an area of approximately 211 square kilometers located in central Mexico.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IMPACT Silver (ISVLF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for IMPACT Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMPACT Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.