Shares of Leonardo S.p.a. (OTCMKTS:FINMF – Get Rating) fell 7.7% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $8.81 and last traded at $8.81. 1,826 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 43% from the average session volume of 3,213 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.54.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Several brokerages have commented on FINMF. Morgan Stanley upgraded Leonardo from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research note on Wednesday, April 20th. AlphaValue upgraded shares of Leonardo to a “reduce” rating in a report on Monday, May 30th.
Leonardo Trading Down 7.7 %
The business’s 50-day moving average is $10.19 and its two-hundred day moving average is $9.56.
Leonardo Company Profile
Leonardo S.p.a., an industrial and technological company, engages in the helicopters, defense electronics and security systems, aeronautics, space, and other businesses in Italy, the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company offers a range of helicopters for battlefield, combat, maritime, training, executive and private transport, medical and rescue, security, energy, and utility services, as well as provides support and training services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leonardo (FINMF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Leonardo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leonardo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.