Shares of Meyer Burger Technology AG (OTCMKTS:MYBUF – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.48 and traded as high as $0.60. Meyer Burger Technology shares last traded at $0.60, with a volume of 25,900 shares.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
MYBUF has been the subject of a number of analyst reports. Credit Suisse Group cut their price target on Meyer Burger Technology from CHF 0.28 to CHF 0.26 and set an “underperform” rating for the company in a research note on Monday, May 9th. UBS Group lowered Meyer Burger Technology from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Thursday, May 12th.
Meyer Burger Technology Trading Up 10.5 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.48 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.44.
About Meyer Burger Technology
Meyer Burger Technology AG, a technology company, produces and sells solar cells and modules primarily in Switzerland. It operates through Photovoltaics and Modules segments. The company offers its products based on proprietary Heterojunction/SmartWire technologies. It also operates in Switzerland, Germany, rest of Europe, Asia, the United States, and internationally.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Meyer Burger Technology (MYBUF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Meyer Burger Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Meyer Burger Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.