NightDragon Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:NDACU – Get Rating) traded down 0.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $9.81 and last traded at $9.81. 140 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 4,982 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.84.
NightDragon Acquisition Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $9.81 and a 200-day simple moving average of $9.83.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On NightDragon Acquisition
A number of hedge funds have recently modified their holdings of the stock. Spartan Fund Management Inc. purchased a new stake in shares of NightDragon Acquisition in the first quarter valued at $1,943,000. Clear Street LLC acquired a new position in NightDragon Acquisition in the first quarter worth approximately $30,000. Finally, Parallax Volatility Advisers L.P. bought a new stake in shares of NightDragon Acquisition during the 4th quarter worth about $576,000.
NightDragon Acquisition Company Profile
NightDragon Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. It intends to identify business opportunities in the field of cybersecurity, safety, security, and privacy sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NightDragon Acquisition (NDACU)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for NightDragon Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NightDragon Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.