Palace Capital Plc (LON:PCA – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 273.54 ($3.35) and traded as high as GBX 286 ($3.50). Palace Capital shares last traded at GBX 285 ($3.49), with a volume of 98,932 shares traded.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Shore Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Palace Capital in a report on Tuesday, April 26th.
Palace Capital Stock Up 1.2 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.84, a current ratio of 1.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 57.77. The company has a market cap of £125.48 million and a PE ratio of 537.74. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 273.54 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 265.80.
Palace Capital Increases Dividend
Palace Capital Company Profile
Palace Capital plc is a real estate investment firm specializing in investment in entities operating in the property sector. It seeks to invest in United Kingdom. Palace Capital plc is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Palace Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Palace Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.