PCCW Limited (OTCMKTS:PCWLF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 4.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.50 and last traded at $0.50. Approximately 500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 67% from the average daily volume of 1,518 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.53.
PCCW Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.52 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.53.
PCCW Company Profile
PCCW Limited provides telecommunications and related services in Hong Kong, Mainland and other parts of China, Singapore, and internationally. The company's services include local telephony, local data and broadband, mobile, international telecommunications, and satellite-based and network-based telecommunications services; and outsourcing, consulting, and contact center services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PCCW (PCWLF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for PCCW Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PCCW and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.