Pine Island Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:PIPPU – Get Rating) shares traded down 0.1% on Friday . The company traded as low as $9.95 and last traded at $9.95. 202 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $9.96.
Pine Island Acquisition Stock Down 0.1 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $9.94 and a two-hundred day moving average of $9.98.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pine Island Acquisition (PIPPU)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Pine Island Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pine Island Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.