Premier Miton Group plc (LON:PMI – Get Rating) insider Michael Patrick O’Shea bought 14,700 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 5th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 117 ($1.43) per share, with a total value of £17,199 ($21,074.62).
Michael Patrick O’Shea also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, May 20th, Michael Patrick O’Shea sold 133,239 shares of Premier Miton Group stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 121 ($1.48), for a total transaction of £161,219.19 ($197,548.33).
Premier Miton Group Price Performance
PMI opened at GBX 117.50 ($1.44) on Friday. Premier Miton Group plc has a fifty-two week low of GBX 106 ($1.30) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 207 ($2.54). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.24, a quick ratio of 1.27 and a current ratio of 1.27. The company has a market capitalization of £185.55 million and a P/E ratio of 1,333.33. The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 121.40 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 139.91.
Premier Miton Group Cuts Dividend
About Premier Miton Group
Premier Miton Group plc is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm invests in public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. Premier Miton Group plc was formerly known as Premier Asset Management Group Plc. Premier Miton Group plc was founded in November 2019 and is based in Surrey, United Kingdom.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Premier Miton Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premier Miton Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.