Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHOB – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 1.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $20.65 and last traded at $20.65. 1,078 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 65% from the average session volume of 3,053 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.93.
Sotherly Hotels Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $18.89.
Sotherly Hotels Company Profile
Sotherly Hotels Inc is a self-managed and self-administered lodging REIT focused on the acquisition, renovation, upbranding and repositioning of upscale to upper-upscale full-service hotels in the Southern United States. Currently, the Company's portfolio consists of investments in twelve hotel properties, comprising 3,156 rooms, as well as interests in two condominium hotels and their associated rental programs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sotherly Hotels (SOHOB)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sotherly Hotels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sotherly Hotels and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.