TODGF has been the topic of several other reports. Jefferies Financial Group upgraded TOD’S from an “underperform” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Thursday. Morgan Stanley reduced their target price on TOD’S from €42.00 ($43.30) to €38.00 ($39.18) and set an “underweight” rating on the stock in a report on Thursday, May 12th. Two analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating and four have issued a hold rating to the company’s stock. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, TOD’S currently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of $33.00.
TOD’S Price Performance
Shares of TODGF opened at $33.92 on Thursday. TOD’S has a one year low of $33.92 and a one year high of $67.95. The business has a fifty day moving average of $37.81 and a 200 day moving average of $46.64.
TOD'S S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, creates, produces, and distributes shoes, leather goods and accessories, and apparel in Italy, rest of Europe, the Americas, Greater China, and internationally. The company distributes its products through directly operated single-brand stores (DOS), online, franchised stores, and independent multi-brand stores under the TOD'S, HOGAN, FAY, and ROGER VIVIER brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TOD’S (TODGF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for TOD'S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TOD'S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.