Vaso Co. (OTCMKTS:VASO – Get Rating) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.08 and traded as high as $0.09. Vaso shares last traded at $0.09, with a volume of 200 shares changing hands.
Vaso Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a quick ratio of 0.84 and a current ratio of 0.90. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.10 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.08. The firm has a market cap of $16.13 million, a P/E ratio of 4.77 and a beta of 2.43.
Vaso Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates in the healthcare equipment and information technology industries in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: IT, Professional Sales Service, and Equipment. The IT segment primarily focuses on healthcare IT and managed network technology services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vaso (VASO)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Vaso Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vaso and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.