Westmount Energy Limited (LON:WTE – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 3.50 ($0.04) and traded as low as GBX 2.71 ($0.03). Westmount Energy shares last traded at GBX 2.90 ($0.04), with a volume of 128,217 shares changing hands.
Westmount Energy Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of £4.18 million and a PE ratio of -0.62. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.69, a current ratio of 28.12 and a quick ratio of 28.12. The business has a 50-day moving average of GBX 3.50 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 4.80.
About Westmount Energy
Westmount Energy Limited is a venture capital firm specializing in seed capital to small medium sized companies. The firm invests in Guyana-Suriname Basin regions. Westmount Energy Limited was incorporated in October 1, 1992 and is based in Saint Helier, Jersey.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Westmount Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Westmount Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.