Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:YAMHF – Get Rating) shares crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $18.98 and traded as high as $19.17. Yamaha Motor shares last traded at $19.17, with a volume of 2,306 shares.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group cut Yamaha Motor from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Thursday, July 14th.
Yamaha Motor Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $6.70 billion, a PE ratio of 5.10 and a beta of 1.19. The company has a current ratio of 1.93, a quick ratio of 1.18 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $18.98 and a 200-day simple moving average of $20.80.
About Yamaha Motor
Yamaha Motor Co, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the land mobility, marine products, robotics, and financial services businesses in Japan, North America, Europe, Asia, and internationally. Its Land Mobility segment offers motorcycles, leaning multi-wheelers, all-terrain vehicles, recreational off highway vehicles, snowmobiles, electrically power-assisted bicycles, electric wheelchairs, automobile engines, and automobile components, as well as intermediate parts for products, and knockdown parts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yamaha Motor (YAMHF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Yamaha Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yamaha Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.