Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9 (NASDAQ:ZIONL – Get Rating) rose 0.5% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $26.28 and last traded at $26.24. Approximately 5,269 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 29% from the average daily volume of 7,393 shares. The stock had previously closed at $26.11.
Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9 Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $26.05.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9 stock. WFA of San Diego LLC acquired a new position in shares of Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9 (NASDAQ:ZIONL – Get Rating) in the second quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 1,800 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $47,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9 (ZIONL)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Zions Bancorporation N.A. - 6.9 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zions Bancorporation N.A. - 6.9 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.