NGEx Minerals Ltd. (OTC:NGXXF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 7.2% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as 1.60 and last traded at 1.60. 2,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 12,269 shares. The stock had previously closed at 1.73.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Pareto Securities began coverage on NGEx Minerals in a research note on Wednesday, June 15th. They issued a “buy” rating on the stock.
NGEx Minerals Stock Down 7.2 %
The business has a 50 day moving average of 1.53.
NGEx Minerals Company Profile
NGEx Minerals Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Chile and Argentina. The company's flagship property is the Los Helados project, a porphyry copper-gold deposit covering an area of approximately 20,000 hectares located in the Andes Mountains of the Atacama Region, Chile.
- Large And Small Oil-And-Gas Stocks See Post-Earnings Bounce
- The 2 Dow Stocks with Decade-Long Win Streaks on the Line
- Could Rite Aid Be an Acquisition Target, Again?
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for NGEx Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NGEx Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.