BAB, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BABB – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.87 and traded as low as $0.85. BAB shares last traded at $0.93, with a volume of 2,710 shares traded.
BAB Trading Up 1.1 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.90 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.87.
BAB Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Monday, July 11th. Investors of record on Wednesday, June 22nd were paid a $0.01 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, June 21st. This represents a yield of 4.57%. BAB’s payout ratio is currently 80.02%.
BAB, Inc franchises and licenses bagel and muffin retail units under the Big Apple Bagels (BAB), My Favorite Muffin (MFM), and SweetDuet (SD) trade names in the United States. It's BAB franchised brand consists of daily baked bagels, flavored cream cheeses, premium coffees, gourmet bagel sandwiches, and other related products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BAB (BABB)
- 2 Important Retail Stock Battles to Watch
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/8 – 8/12
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Institutions And Analysts Propel Jack In The Box Higher
- Can You Guess Which EV Stock Is Beating Tesla ?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for BAB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BAB and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.