Shares of Global X Millennial Consumer ETF (NYSEARCA:MILN – Get Rating) fell 0.4% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $27.80 and last traded at $28.17. 15,139 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 31% from the average session volume of 21,928 shares. The stock had previously closed at $28.29.
Global X Millennial Consumer ETF Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $28.63 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $31.19.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Millennial Consumer ETF (MILN)
- It Could Be a September to Remember for These 3 Stocks
- Peak Inflation Sets the Bottom for Brinker International Stock
- Can Roblox Reverse its Falling Bookings Amid Rising Engagements
- Broadcom Bounces From Institutional Bottom
- Is Autozone A Buy Before Earnings Are Released?
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Millennial Consumer ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Millennial Consumer ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.