Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE:UUUU – Get Rating) shares gapped up before the market opened on Tuesday . The stock had previously closed at $7.24, but opened at $7.58. Energy Fuels shares last traded at $7.59, with a volume of 145,070 shares changing hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, StockNews.com raised shares of Energy Fuels to a “sell” rating in a research report on Wednesday, June 15th.
Energy Fuels Stock Up 1.4 %
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $6.31. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.14 billion, a P/E ratio of -243.25 and a beta of 1.61.
Energy Fuels Company Profile
Energy Fuels Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the extraction, recovery, exploration, and sale of conventional and in situ uranium recovery in the United States. The company owns and operates the Nichols Ranch project, the Jane Dough property, and the Hank project located in Wyoming; and the Alta Mesa project located in Texas, as well as White Mesa Mill in Utah.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Energy Fuels (UUUU)
- 3 High Margin Chipmakers Bound to Recover
- 3 Solar Stocks That Will Benefit From the Biden Tariff Holiday
- REV Group Has A Deep Moat In The World Of EVs
- Is G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. A Value Trap?
- Bank Of America Sees Upside In These 2 European Alcohol Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Energy Fuels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energy Fuels and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.