Pharming Group (OTCMKTS:PHGUF – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $1.30 and last traded at $1.30, with a volume of 9385 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $1.18.
Pharming Group Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.96 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.88. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82, a quick ratio of 4.75 and a current ratio of 5.33.
About Pharming Group
Pharming Group N.V., a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercialize protein replacement therapies and precision medicines for the treatment of rare diseases and unmet medical needs in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company's lead product is Ruconest, a recombinant human C1 esterase inhibitor that is used for the treatment of acute hereditary angioedema.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pharming Group (PHGUF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Pharming Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pharming Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.