SPYR, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SPYR – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a drop of 99.7% from the August 15th total of 135,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 983,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
SPYR Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS SPYR opened at $0.02 on Wednesday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.02 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.03. SPYR has a 52-week low of $0.01 and a 52-week high of $0.10.
SPYR Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SPYR (SPYR)
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for SPYR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SPYR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.