Aleafia Health Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALEAF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 71,400 shares, a drop of 41.4% from the August 15th total of 121,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 202,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Raymond James lowered shares of Aleafia Health from a “market perform” rating to an “underperform” rating in a research report on Tuesday, July 5th.
Aleafia Health Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:ALEAF opened at $0.05 on Thursday. Aleafia Health has a twelve month low of $0.04 and a twelve month high of $0.30. The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.05 and a 200-day moving average of $0.07.
Aleafia Health Company Profile
Aleafia Health Inc operates as a cannabis health and wellness products and services company in Canada and internationally. Its product portfolio includes cannabis oils, capsules, edibles, cannabis-infused sublingual strips, and vape cartridges; bath bombs and soft gels; hang dried, hand trimmed, long cured, and small batch dried flower; and concentrates.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aleafia Health (ALEAF)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Is Lyft Going To Make It As Acquisition Rumors Swirl?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
Receive News & Ratings for Aleafia Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aleafia Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.