BrewBilt Brewing (OTCMKTS:BRBL – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 30,000 shares, a drop of 98.0% from the August 15th total of 1,500,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 93,118,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
BrewBilt Brewing Stock Performance
Shares of BRBL opened at $0.00 on Thursday. BrewBilt Brewing has a twelve month low of $0.00 and a twelve month high of $0.02.
About BrewBilt Brewing
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BrewBilt Brewing (BRBL)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
Receive News & Ratings for BrewBilt Brewing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BrewBilt Brewing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.