Surge Battery Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:NILIF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a decrease of 98.6% from the August 15th total of 21,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 48,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Surge Battery Metals Stock Performance
NILIF opened at $0.06 on Thursday. Surge Battery Metals has a 52-week low of $0.03 and a 52-week high of $0.35. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.04 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.07.
About Surge Battery Metals
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Surge Battery Metals (NILIF)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
- Is Lyft Going To Make It As Acquisition Rumors Swirl?
Receive News & Ratings for Surge Battery Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Surge Battery Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.