Vallourec S.A. (OTCMKTS:VLOUF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 89,700 shares, an increase of 68.6% from the August 15th total of 53,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Vallourec Price Performance
Shares of VLOUF stock opened at $9.97 on Thursday. Vallourec has a fifty-two week low of $7.46 and a fifty-two week high of $15.10. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $9.60 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $11.37.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vallourec (VLOUF)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
- Is Lyft Going To Make It As Acquisition Rumors Swirl?
Receive News & Ratings for Vallourec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vallourec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.