WH Group Limited (OTCMKTS:WHGLY – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 12,000 shares, a drop of 29.0% from the August 15th total of 16,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 113,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
WH Group Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:WHGLY opened at $13.76 on Thursday. WH Group has a 12-month low of $10.79 and a 12-month high of $15.84. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $14.24 and its 200-day simple moving average is $13.98.
WH Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WH Group (WHGLY)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
- Is Lyft Going To Make It As Acquisition Rumors Swirl?
Receive News & Ratings for WH Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WH Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.