Bank First National Co. (OTCMKTS:BFNC – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $77.91 and traded as high as $80.16. Bank First National shares last traded at $80.10, with a volume of 44,332 shares changing hands.
Bank First National Stock Up 0.6 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $77.91 and a 200-day moving average of $73.87.
Bank First National Company Profile
Bank First Corp. is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of financial products and services to individual and business customers. It offers checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, cash management accounts, certificates of deposit, commercial and industrial loans, commercial real estate loans, construction and development loans, residential mortgages, consumer loans, credit cards, online banking, telephone banking, and mobile banking.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bank First National (BFNC)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for Bank First National Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank First National and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.