Shares of Direxion Low Priced Stock ETF (NYSEARCA:LOPX – Get Rating) traded down 4.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $5.88 and last traded at $5.92. 4,117 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 62% from the average session volume of 10,756 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.18.
Direxion Low Priced Stock ETF Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $6.17 and its 200 day moving average is $6.45.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Direxion Low Priced Stock ETF (LOPX)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Direxion Low Priced Stock ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Direxion Low Priced Stock ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.