Global X Metaverse ETF (NYSEARCA:VR – Get Rating) dropped 2% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $19.90 and last traded at $19.90. Approximately 260 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 70% from the average daily volume of 877 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.30.
Global X Metaverse ETF Trading Down 2.0 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $21.60.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Metaverse ETF (VR)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Metaverse ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Metaverse ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.