HAL Trust (OTC:HALFF – Get Rating) fell 0.8% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $116.43 and last traded at $116.63. 723 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 29% from the average session volume of 561 shares. The stock had previously closed at $117.61.
HAL Trust Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $125.08.
HAL Trust Company Profile
HAL Trust, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the building materials, construction, office furniture, staffing, shipping, orthopedic devices, media, and other businesses in Europe, the United States, Canada, Asia, and internationally. The company produces composite panels for facade cladding, as well as laboratory furniture; supplies timber products and building materials; manufactures panels for various interior surfaces, such as kitchens and retail furniture; and distributes liquefied natural gas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HAL Trust (HALFF)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for HAL Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HAL Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.