Permian Resources (NASDAQ:PR – Get Rating) was upgraded by research analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a note issued to investors on Thursday, Marketbeat reports. The brokerage presently has a $12.00 price target on the stock. JPMorgan Chase & Co.‘s price objective points to a potential upside of 54.04% from the stock’s current price.
Permian Resources Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:PR opened at $7.79 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 1.11, a quick ratio of 1.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27. The stock has a market capitalization of $2.22 billion, a P/E ratio of 6.09 and a beta of 4.75. Permian Resources has a fifty-two week low of $5.08 and a fifty-two week high of $9.70.
Permian Resources Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Permian Resources (PR)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for Permian Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Permian Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.