ESR Group Limited (OTCMKTS:ESRCF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,895,500 shares, a drop of 20.9% from the August 15th total of 2,397,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 6,318.3 days.
ESR Group Stock Performance
Shares of ESRCF opened at $2.60 on Friday. ESR Group has a 52-week low of $2.29 and a 52-week high of $3.90. The business’s fifty day moving average is $2.64 and its 200-day moving average is $2.81.
ESR Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ESR Group (ESRCF)
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for ESR Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ESR Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.