AEON Mall Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AMLLF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 361,900 shares, an increase of 17.6% from the August 15th total of 307,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1,809.5 days.
AEON Mall Price Performance
AMLLF stock opened at 14.41 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is 14.41. AEON Mall has a 52-week low of 13.88 and a 52-week high of 15.50.
AEON Mall Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AEON Mall (AMLLF)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
Receive News & Ratings for AEON Mall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AEON Mall and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.