AIA Group Limited (OTCMKTS:AAGIY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 52,400 shares, a growth of 27.5% from the August 15th total of 41,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 680,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
AIA Group Price Performance
AAGIY stock opened at $36.11 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.05, a current ratio of 0.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16. The business has a 50-day moving average of $39.22 and a 200-day moving average of $40.07. AIA Group has a fifty-two week low of $35.47 and a fifty-two week high of $47.50.
AIA Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AIA Group (AAGIY)
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for AIA Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AIA Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.