Anritsu Co. (OTCMKTS:AITUY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 11,400 shares, an increase of 26.7% from the August 15th total of 9,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 3,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 3.3 days.
Anritsu Price Performance
OTCMKTS AITUY opened at $11.37 on Friday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $11.74 and a 200 day simple moving average of $11.93. Anritsu has a 52-week low of $10.41 and a 52-week high of $19.35.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Anritsu (AITUY)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Anritsu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anritsu and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.