SBI Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SBHGF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 562,300 shares, a drop of 16.9% from the August 15th total of 676,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 432.5 days.
SBI Price Performance
SBI stock opened at $18.87 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $19.51 and its 200-day moving average is $21.32. The company has a market cap of $4.62 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1.66 and a beta of 1.35. SBI has a 12 month low of $18.16 and a 12 month high of $28.58.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SBI (SBHGF)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for SBI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SBI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.