Aptorum Group Limited (NASDAQ:APM – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 122,900 shares, a growth of 27.9% from the August 15th total of 96,100 shares. Currently, 1.3% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average trading volume of 112,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.1 days.
Aptorum Group Stock Down 7.2 %
Shares of NASDAQ:APM opened at $1.42 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $1.47 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.35. Aptorum Group has a 1 year low of $0.86 and a 1 year high of $2.82.
About Aptorum Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aptorum Group (APM)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Aptorum Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aptorum Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.