Bionomics Limited (OTCMKTS:BNOEF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 432,700 shares, a growth of 8.3% from the August 15th total of 399,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 22,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 19.5 days.
Bionomics Stock Performance
BNOEF opened at $0.04 on Monday. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.04 and a 200-day moving average of $0.04. Bionomics has a 12-month low of $0.03 and a 12-month high of $0.13.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bionomics (BNOEF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
Receive News & Ratings for Bionomics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bionomics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.